Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Say no to the bacon!

Quiiiick update! So for the rest of the day, I ate probably 70% of an egg salad pita sandwich, and I resisted putting bacon on it so yay me! I also just had a pear a couple minutes ago, just to resist the M&Ms my roommate has. :) The lesser of two evils right? So I dunno how many calories those two have in them but I don't think too many, and I'm working out twice tomorrow again...NO MATTER WHAT. So that's it. :) I even resisted getting candy tonight after dinner! Woo!

Love you all, stay strong skinnies! :)

2 comments:

  1. you write quite beautifully about your 'ordinary' day to day life i really like your blog :)
    -Ulla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you feel so great when you turn down candy. I fasted yesterday and the day before I had so many chances to get and cravings of candy. Even free lollipops when I went to the bank but I thought no way, I can't do that.

    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete