Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I'm back! :D

Hey all! I apologize for having not posted in so long, last week I ended up in the ER twice and I was throwing up blood and all sorts of fun stuff. But anywho, I'm back. No clue what my weight is now, a little afraid to check since I've slept for pretty much two weeks straight so of course I didn't work out. My stomach is still a little burny so I didn't work out today, but even if it is tomorrow still, I plan on working out. It's really freaking me out that there are only a few more weeks until summer and I know I'm probably back up to 125. So, I suppose this means crunch time for me! Which I am okay with, I usually do better under pressure anyways.

Anywho, I am glad to be back. I missed all my skinnies....and hello to my new followers! :)
Off to go look through gorgeous thinspo! Stay strong girls! :)

2 comments:

  1. We missed you very much! I'm sorry to hear about your trip to the ER, I hope you're feeling better now! It must have been scary, I'm glad you got through it. Good luck, stay strong, stay beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you are feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete