Monday, April 25, 2011

Nutella is too good, but not failure-worthy.

Okay let's make this fast! My boyfriend is chastising me over skype! I love him. :) Anywhosie, I worked out again, another 413 calories down the crapper! :) And for dinner I had a mini Tillamook cheese, and a Nutella and go. I think that's around 280 calories? Still almost 300, maybe I should limit those Nutella things down to twice a week, we'll see. :) My stomach hurts, but in the way where it feels like it's constricting and pained. I missed that and I welcome it. I want it to spread up into the rest of my body like it did last summer and envelope me. Take over my consciousness so I feel it presently all the time, from the time I wake up, to when I go to bed famished and weak, every nerve tingling from the comfort of my bed. I say bring it on. :)

I hope the rest of this week turns out as good, if not better than today! Stay strong lovelies! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment