Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Hump Day.

I suppose today was hump day in my case, considering Sunday was the day I really set forward seriously to accomplish this goal of mine. They say the third day is always the hardest, but then somehow it gets easier after that. I hope this is the case, and even if it is, I'm sure I will be more used to it but it won't be easier. I was thrilled today when I weighed in, 121.4! I hope I continue losing like this, I really want to be at least 120 by Friday.


I had a wonderful day with the boy. After classes he showed up at the dorms, and I greeted him in my double zeros, they are a lot easier to fit into, but my thighs still touch and I keep feeling muffin top. Therefore I am not yet satisfied. He of course made me eat dinner with him, but I ate half of the panini I ordered and he didn't push me to eat any more. I think he knows not to push me by now, but is happy with a compromise, and so am I. I knew this would happen so I had a small smoothie for breakfast before class. I also worked out today, burned about 420 calories.



What's more is that when we cuddled today, I felt so much more comfortable than previous times. Not completely comfortable, but I wasn't as insecure around him, which really opens me up and brightens my mood. So many good things can come from being thin. :) I want more though, more hip bones, less thighs, less arms, etc. :)



And....amercianeaglelove, thank you so much for commenting on my posts, and replying to mine. It is truly motivating and encouraging!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your new weight and the workout! :) Size double zero?! That's sooo GORGEOUS! I'm completely envious! Soon you'll be searching the mall for size Triple zero! I love reading your blog, your comments and progress motivate me to stay strong. :)

    ReplyDelete