Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Almost died in art class...

Yeah, it was that boring. An hour and a half of our professor relying on mostly videos to do the lecture for him, and it just ending up repetitive and irrelevant. *snore snore snore* Any who, no that I am back and alive I must report on my success! 112.6 this morning! Weird eh? I was beyond thrilled. It just encourages me to work out today despite the ugly, ugly weather outside. So far I have eaten: 1 cup of Kashi Go Lean Crunch cereal, with a small carton of fat free milk. Total: 280 calories. So tonight when the boy gets here I'll just eat some fruit or something. :)

Ugh, and on that note the boy decided to peruse my blog last night and we got in a nasty little disagreement. We worked it out and we're going to talk it out more today, it was just frustrating because I thought we were on a general understanding about it. He seemed to be more understanding after I calmed down a bit and tried to explain this and why I wanted it, which is good. I know he is just worried, but he doesn't need to be. From what I got out of it he just wants me to actually talk to him about how I'm feeling and not him having to read my blog later during the week to realize what I'm doing and how I'm feeling. My body is a touchy subject (obviously) so I don't just open up and blab about it and what I'm doing with it. Just wish me...or us luck this evening.
Thanks for listening lovelies! I appreciate your support, stay strong! <3

1 comment:

  1. Good luck talking tonight. I hope you don't end up in a fight over anything. Stay strong.

    ReplyDelete