Friday, April 1, 2011

I slipped, but won't quit.

Well, of course I was fed by the fam a lot over spring break. I fed my face and gained some weight. When I returned to school on Monday I was 126.4, now I'm 124.6. I immediately started working out and I have been eating a lot less. Been kind of hard to reign in control when there are sweets around, especially oreos, but I'm doing better. Going to work out again before the boy gets here tomorrow. I look so fat, I am so fat, but at least I am doing something about it. I'm not laying my lazy ass down on the bed and napping like last term, I'm eating half an orange for breakfast, going to my morning classes, and then working out. That's how it should be. No more dessert for me though! I'm disappointed that I gained so much weight, but it makes me want to try harder, my stomach is horrendous to look at. Since I'm staying at school this weekend, I'm going to work out of course. I might even go into town and buy a tanning package, I'm so so pale. Yuck. But my tubby is even worse, being pale just accentuates it. Hopefully I'll be able to bleach my hair next weekend if I go home. I want to be 118, that's my next goal, but I'll be celebrating inside when I get under 120. I'll be so happy. Stay strong lovelies! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment