Sunday, April 3, 2011

122.2 :)

I was surprised when I stepped on the scale today and I was 122.2. Grateful, but very surprised! I pushed myself to work out this morning and I burned 430 calories. I was going to fast today, but my roomie and I were out on the town and we grabbed lunch at Cafe Yumm. I ate 1/4 of a Yumm Wrap and had some iced tea, then we came back and split a cookies and cream bar. I guess it could have been worse, but it could have better as well. My roomie even said I looked skinnier! Perhaps I will start working out twice a day and Mondays and Wednesdays, we'll have to see how that works out with the studies. I am going to push myself to get down to 120 this week. If it means working out twice on those days so be it. On a latter note, I can feel my spine slightly better as well. I want more bones, god I cant wait to see my ribs again, especially my hip bones.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new weight! :) Working out combined with low calories is great! You seem very dedicated. :) It inspires me to play some tennis this week! Stay strong sweetie!

    ReplyDelete