Thursday, April 14, 2011

120.2!!!

You couldn't imagine how surprised I was when I stepped out of the shower and weighed myself, 120.2! A day early as well! :) I'm happy I finally got down, closer to my goal weight. My next hurdle is 118. Today went fairly well I guess. For breakfast I had 1 low fat peach yogurt cup (140 calories), and a slice of banana walnut bread. I skipped lunch but then the boy and I went out to Shari's for dinner. I didn't completely stuff my face there, so I guess that's good. However, I did have strawberry crepes and two sausage links...bleah. And I also think we are going to taco bell tomorrow after we hit a movie. And I have no idea what we are going to see, he is determined to surprise me. So determined in fact, that he is having me wait in the car when he gets the tickets and then covering my eyes before we enter the actual screening room. Yeah. I'll just kick my own ass at the gym tomorrow morning, no excuses to not go, and I will have a piece of fruit for breakfast. Hopefully that balances it out. Think thin lovelies! <3

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your new weight! :) I had some banana walnut bread yesterday, and couldn't figure out the amount of calories in it. He's so sweet, that sounds like an amazing surprise!

    ReplyDelete