Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I'm Alive!

Okies, so I guess I didn't die from the massive weight gain over this weekend. I'm actually feeling rather optimistic! I lost about 2 pounds already and I worked out today, another 400 calories gone. Today I suppose I didn't eat much. 1/2 a bowl of cereal for breakfast with non-fat milk. Later I had 3/4 of a turkey pita sandwich and a couple bites of his frozen yogurt. A little naughtiness but that was the best I have done in a while. Oh! And I found out exactly how many calories are in those smooothies I have been getting, gawwwd. In other words, enough to make me stop getting them! Of course I hope to lose more tomorrow....120 by the end of the week I am begging! Another point to bring up, I was watching thinspo on youtube last night, and after each vid I read the comments below. People kept mentioning "ana buddies". Eh? Never heard of it, but it sounds nice though. :) And of course, americaneaglelove (aelove for short if that's alright.), thank you once again for your support, I really needed that after how discouraged I was feeling! :) Good night loves! Stay Strong! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment