Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Sicky!

Sorry I have not been posting much. I got sick over the weekend and admittedly I ate more than I should have. So I gained a bit, but at least I'm not 125....again. Thank the Lawd! I feel like I'm snapping out of whatever cold buggy thing I have, so I'm going to go to the gym today. I'll probably go pretty light on myself however because I am still pretty dizzy. I went to see Scream 4 on Friday with the boy, (yes, that's what he surprised me with). :) We are both scary movie buffs and Scream has to be one of my favorites, so it was a very thoughtful surprise all around. :) Anywho, one of the characters, Kirby, played by Hayden Panettiere has really short hair and it is reeeeeeally cute. My mom and I went to see it the following day after I got back into town and she told me I have basically the same shaped face as her. Long story short, I consulted her, the boy, and my roomie and they are all in support of me getting it lopped off. I might post a pic of her today or something. :)
I just want to do something different, and since I'm in college, there is no better time to cut my hair right? Well, I think I'm going to go work out now. Have a wonderful, skinny day lovelies!

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl,
    glad for feeling better, no more excuses making you eat right! =)
    College is so the right time to try an awesome new style. go for it!
    Have a great workout!
    good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get better soon! I've also been sick lately too! It kills my appetite. That's sweet of him! It's great he knows what type of movies you like, instead of just taking you to a romantic chick-flick (those are nice too though). I'm sure the new haircut will look amazing!

    ReplyDelete