Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Self-control please?

Today ended up going to shit. I doubt I will be 121 tomorrow, a saddening thought. I started out okay, with my usual slice of toast w/ peanut butter and sliced banana on top, then I worked out, and after had a salad for lunch. Well, after my last class something just snapped and I had 3/4 of a pita sandwich (tuna)....then a small frozen yogurt. The pita I could kind of understand but the frozen yogurt, no way in hell. I just feel all bloaty and full of fail now. This was my one break-down this week, no more. At least I worked out today and was good for half of it, I just have to get used to keeping it going. I feel like purging....dunno if I will or not yet, there are people right outside the bathroom. I want to see the numbers go down but I know tomorrow that won't happen. :( Once again, I have to pick myself up and keep going. Maybe I should limit sandwiches to once a week, that's a good idea. Oh, and does anyone have tips for inner thigh exercises? My thighs in general, but especially my inner thighs, have always given me trouble. Stay strong lovelies! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment