Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Shame is measured in calories and pounds.

Yuck yuck yuck! Everything went downhill from this morning. I had a small breakfast, and I skipped lunch. I didn't work out today because I had so much reading to catch up on. Then come dinner, I don't even know what happened. I can't even name what I ate. I am actually really sad I did that, I feel like I failed myself, and truthfully, I did. Now there is no way I will be 120 by Friday. I guess it's good though that now my stomach is in so much pain because I ate so much. I really am ashamed of myself. This is my punishment for eating, my punishment for not having control. I can't bear to weigh myself right now. This can't happen again, and it won't its physically and emotionally taxing. I have to work out tomorrow, at least to burn some of it off, and I will starve tomorrow. I have to, I can't. I'm sad now, but I can't just lay here and wallow in self-pity and regret. Tomorrow I have to get up and do what needs to be done, what I have to be to be thin and beautiful. Tonight was just a lesson learned the hard way.
~americaneaglelove, thank you so much for your support! I'm so glad my comments and posts help you as yours help me. Stay strong lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment