Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Chop it all off!!!




Okay dolls! So I thought I might post a pic of what my hair is going to look like after Saturday morning ( The one on the left)! After I get it cut, I get to make a public appearance as well...joy! The boy's sister's baby shower is that afternoon. Don't get me wrong, I'm excited, just a little nervous how his parents will react.

And of course I wanted to respond to your comments from today. :)

aelove- Thank you for your concern! I am a lot better now. :) I really hope it does look good! Crossing my fingers. :)

Skinny_legs- Thank you for your comment! And you're so right, no more excuses, that's really all I have been doing, finding excuses. Thanks for your support! :)

1 comment:

  1. Her hair is gorgeous, it looks so classy and neat! I'm sure yours will be beautiful! Have a great time at the baby shower! :)

    ReplyDelete