Sunday, April 3, 2011

My cheekbones are there somewhere...

I was looking over some pro-ana blogs about now, alone in my dorm and I started thinking about something that happened a couple hours earlier. I lifted up my sweatshirt and I actually liked my stomach. It looked at least a lot better than it did earlier this week. It was a truly exhilerating feeling. Then I thought, what if I got skinner? I could have that feeling, but stronger. Eventually, I could have that feeling not just about my stomach, but the love handles right above my booty, then my booty, then my thighs (gapless wonders that they are). My face! Oh! To even see the cheekbones that lie somewhere underneath these chubby cheeks of mine. I want to feel what I felt when I looked in the mirror today, but about my whole body. The changes will come slowly, I know, but every time I work out, every piece of food I deny, makes it happen just a little bit faster. I'm willing to do that. I could get high off that feeling alone. I could just imagine it when my collar bones start to protrude, maybe my xylophone starting to poke out a little. I'm going to chase that dream down and catch it. No more of this ice cream shit, not even that good anyways...at least the stuff at the student store. I want him to carry me on his back, and when he tells me I practically weigh nothing, I want to know for sure he means it, because there would be no way he couldn't.

1 comment:

  1. I love this post!! It's very motivating. I can definitely relate to it! I can't wait until my cheekbones are very very visible. :)

    ReplyDelete