Monday, April 11, 2011

Eww!

Like I said, I screwed up this weekend. My brain was absent. Well I paid the price for it this morning when I got the courage up to weigh myself. Big, yucky number staring up at me. Nothing I ate this weekend was worth that. All of my hard work down the drain. I guess I just have to slap myself again and get back to work. I'll just have to remember this shit feeling next time I consider eating something. On the bright side I'm not back at my starting weight I guess. Shame on me! I think I should probably get going to the gym before I get hungry. No more food for me tonight. Ugh I'm so frustrated with myself. I'll post what I have eaten today so out of obligation I won't eat any more later, because then I'll have to post that too! :D Today's eats: -1/2 orange -1 slice whole wheat toast w/ peanut butter -1 small strawberry banana soy smoothie Yuck.

1 comment:

  1. Tomorrow is a new day, a fresh start! :) Just think of it as a minor setback, you're still on track towards your goal. Good luck, stay strong, I know you can do this. :)

    ReplyDelete