Saturday, April 2, 2011

Eatin' Banana Pancakes...will make you fat Jack Johnson!

How shall I put this? The boy came over, I didn't binge on dinner, although we did have ice cream and damn it i totally binged today. I was bored out of my skull and the only bone-headed, gluttenous thing I could think of doing was eating. I got celery sticks for a reason. Well I justified it in my head because he took me out to eat this afternoon and I treated myself this evening. That was all I had today but still, it was too much and it was fatty shit. If I want to be skinny, I'm going to have to stop doing shit fat people do. I was doing so well this week too, got down to 124 something, didn't have the guts to check today. I'll work out tomorrow and weigh in after. I'll probably have gained but I wouldn't be surprised with how much crap I ate today. Tomorrow I'll work my ass off and I'll fast. (With the exception of celery sticks). And next week I'm going to actually commit to starving myself, none of this crap where I am snacking on an apple or something to get me by. That's why I only dropped two pounds this week instead of four, and I probably undid all that work today. If I want to be able to go outside with shorts, to wear a tight tank top, for him to see my ribs again, for him to worry, for me to be light as air, I have to go all or nothing. That's how Ana is, all or nothing. You have her or you don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment