Monday, April 25, 2011

I think I'll post somethi-....*Zzzzzz*

I have been thinking a lot today lovelies....I think I am just going to start over again. Because I didn't want to post my weight until I was back sitting happy at 120 but I want to keep track of my progress this week, especially with the fun little tracker I added to my blog. :) So I think I will make this week a new start. Currently I am sitting at 124, bleah, but I thought I was going to be 127 or something horrible this morning so it's better than what I had expected. Today all I have eaten has been the usual PB toast and small fruit parfait. I worked out today as well and burned 400 calories. I might work out again, but if I do I'm going to eat a little fruit....bleah I posted I have to work out twice today so I might just end up doing that. I'm so tired...I had a bunch of wonderful ideas about stuff I was going to post today but I fell asleep one sentence into this post so I forgetsies! I love you all! And hello to my new followers!!! *waggles fingers* I'll probably zonk out after this, but I'll post if I think of anything else if I think of anything.

Stay strong skinnies! I hope you are all having a wonderful day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment