Friday, March 18, 2011

Hatin' the bod.

Well, I fucked up, no surprise there right? I am a fat lard, but since spring break started I have at least been trying to eat less. Just before finals and during I did eat because I was so fucking stressed. But that is not excuse. Tomorrow if the weather is alright I will go running, maybe try to find those diet pills that have to be around the house somewhere. I have no idea where of course. I feel fat, I know I'm fat. My thighs and ass are just unbearable to look at, and my stomach! Don't even get me started. I'm most likely back up to 125 even though I wouldn't be surprised if I have reached 127 by now. I'm just going to try and eat very very little, I mean like a lot of restraining and as much exercising as I can fit in, the 100 workout seems like a good solution for at home until I can go to the gym back at school and actually work out. Plus it's at least a little more glamorous at school. I'm so tired of feeling shitty about myself and how I look. I want to be able to wear whatever I want to. On top of that, some sort of improvement has to be made by Thursday, the boy and I are going shopping and I really don't want to feel as bad as I do now. I know it's not a long enough time to make a huge difference, but difference enough I guess. Now that finals are done and I went to lunch with my mom once, I am home free to retrict and exercise like hell. Stay strong lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment