Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Reports Make Me Fat.

Okay, so final weigh in today: 122.6. WTF dude. My weight is fluctuating like a fucking pundulum. Whatever, I'm at least happy I'm down a pound. My boyfriend visited today and basically force fed me, but I pushed the point of not eating that much and eating something healthy. That was our compromise and it worked. I didn't work out today because I had classes, him coming over, and then the report that I literally JUST printed off. I am really going to try to work out tomorrow, but I have a huge report due Thursday, so I dunno how thats gonna go. I want to post again tonight about something I had in mind today. I thought it might be an enjoyable read. Well for now anyways...

Todays Eats!:

-1/2 grapefruit
- I think 5 spoonfuls of rice and beans
-3 inches of a tuna sandwich from Togo's...with some shit condiments that make me fat. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment