Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Holding the hand that holds me down....

The boy doesn't understand. I try to be honest with him, to tell him what I'm feeling. I think it just scares him, he's worried about me, and so he tries to fix it. I knew that would happen when I told him. But still, I know it frustrates him when I don't make that automatic change and he worries yet again. I'm going to stop telling him about this sort of thing, I'm not going ot be dishonest with him, I will just avoid the subject.
On a different note, I starved myself fairly well today! Err, until this evening. Here, let me tell you about my epic failure at life. :)

Today's eats:
-I slice of whole wheat toast w/ PB and banana slices on it
-I cup of miso soup and 130 cals worth of pineapple slices
(threw it up....it didn't sit well for some reason. Now, here comes the fail because I was having a really hard time not falling asleep on my homework.)
-Mini box of Special K original with 2% milk....and then like 6 evil oreos kicked my ass later

I guess that isn't too bad considering what I was doing. I mean, I am studying my ass off and I have to have some ability to concentrate for finals next week. I'll just eat enough to get me by and I'll go all super hard-core on myself after next Wednesday, when my last final is. I'm not making excuses for myself, my grades are just really important to me, especially Chem...I don't want a C in chem.
Anyway, I feel like i can feel my hip bones more, and that my cheek bones are slightly popping. It's probably all mental this early in the game, but its something at least. It just teases me, pushing me to lose more. I want to see more of those cheek bones, more hip bones, more ribes, less tummy. It'll happen, I just have to have patience and not give up. :)

Stay strong lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment