Thursday, March 3, 2011

Chubby Chubstein

Well, I screwed myself. Couple weeks binging because of midterm/flu combination. I have gained a bunch of weight, I dare not step on the scale to see exactly how much. Squeezing into my jeans this afternoon was bad enough as it is. I took one look at myself in the mirror and saw nothing but chub. I felt like crying, it was rather disheartening so I'm vowing next week to take another stringent diet and exercise regimen. I have no desire to look at myself again and have that feeling, that awful, sinking, frustrated feeling. I would actually rather start tomorrow, I think I have officially scared myself into doing so. Looking at my chubby cheeks is frigging awful, unbearable really. So yes, tomorrow is the day, I'll way myself tomorrow, but tonight not a snowball's chance in hell. Food sucks. Food makes you feel like shit. Food makes you forget what's important to you, a really thin, beautiful body that doesn't make you look in the mirror and go: "Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh...." Oh yes, how could I forget? The last 2 weeks eats: -Bunch of crap that made me fat! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment