Thursday, March 10, 2011

Oreos can go die now!

Well, I got down to 120.6 this morning! Almost below that 120 line....I want to taste that again.... Anywho, I suppose I found that as an excuse to binge tonight on oreos and milk. Bleagh, I've just been really stressed with exams coming up. And I know I am so in trouble tomorrow, when my mom comes to pick my roomie and I up for the weekend, we are going to olive garden. Sweet, sweet olive garden. I'll just chew really slowly and only eat as much as time gives me, and having half and orange or something tomorrow for breakfast, no dinner. On top of that, I won't eat much this weekend. I'll have to eat some though because I will be doing an intensive amount of studying. I'll just have to be careful about what I shove in my mouth, I actually wore a tank top to class today and felt good in it. I don't want to ruin that do I?
Anywho, to the great shame now in my tummy!

Today's Eats:

-Whole wheat toast w/ PB and banana
-scrambled eggs...probably 1/2 cup?
-160 cals of fruit mix
-oreos and milk shit

No comments:

Post a Comment