Sunday, March 6, 2011

Rick Rolled!

Yup so tomorrow is the day. Wasn't absolutely terrible today, but not as good as I would liked to have been. I'm kinda tired so figured I would get some sleeps for working out and not eating tomorrow. Gotta stay focused and commit. Maybe I'll try on that skirt again tomorrow or wear something that makes me look atrocious, that's inspiration in its most simple and harsh form. I remember vaguely what it felt like at the beginning of first term when I was actually quite thin. There was a week in there where I was actually getting space between my thighs. Amazing. Gotta think about that feeling...but better! I'll just scarf down some thinspo or write if I want food. I'll remember the feeling that my leggings were actually tight today and how my hips and thighs looked in them. Yeah, that will motivation for me. :)
Grr....I should probably weigh myself tonight, just to get a starting point....fine. :P *getting nakie*
Okay...122.4 lbs..wierd. I was like 124 or 125 last week...so I guess it's good that I don't have to start from there but from lower. Let's see what I can do tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment