Sunday, March 6, 2011

Getting Serious...

So, today I was pretty bad, but whatever. I wasn't as bad as the last two weeks. I don't want to start on Monday, I am going back to school tomorrow so I think tomorrow is a good day to start, I won't be forced to eat like today. I'll probably just stuff a few grapes in in the morning and then eat a light dinner when the boy takes me back tomorrow. I'll suggest sushi or something.

I just have to really discipline myself and stick to it. Not looking forward to the loads of exercise looming over me this week, but whatever. This week, when I cuddle with him, when I put on an outfit to see him, I won't want to cry when I look in the mirror or move his hand if I feel uncomfortable with my body.


I really have to keep my discipline this week. Don't eat, keep working out, feel better about myself. And then I'll be able to actually fit into that skirt he keeps begging me to put on. I did try it on, it's a small, and sure I can zip it up and stuff, but my fat ass looks horrible in it and my thighs look horrible. It looks almost comical really. Made even more ridiculous with heels. But if I actually try this week I'll be able to fit into that amazing skirt with some space in between my thighs! Yes! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment