Monday, May 16, 2011

What was I thinking? Nothing...that sounds about right.

Don't worry, I'm not going to have a pity party, I'm just going to be honest and admit that I have sort of been ignoring my weight for a while. I think I have just been scared to disappoint myself. Just a lot of midterms and school shit to deal with as well. I think I have just been pushing how I feel about my body to the back of my mind. But I can't keep doing that, I have to deal with it now instead of wallowing in disappointment later. Sorry to disappoint you all. My parents are also splitting up (for the better), and I'm changing my major, so just a lot of stuff happening right now. But I'm not going to make excuses anymore. I'll accept my weight, whatever ungodly number it is at now, and work once more to push the numbers down. Anywho, I just wanted to post before I went to bed, let you all know what's going on. And thank you for the lovely comments. I have an advising appointment to change my major tomorrow...wish me luck!
'
Stay stong, unlike me, and maybe wish some strength upon me, eh? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment