Sunday, May 22, 2011

Don't get in my way, hun.

Today has been better than the other days. Went out to lunch with my grandpa but I didn't eat everything on my plate, which is a change for the better, and I had cereal for breakfast so it was an improvement, although I am going to be eating mostly fruits and veggies of course this next week. I don't know how far-fetched this is but I would be all too happy if I could get down to 120 or below this week. Then if I lose another five pounds the week after I'll be 115. As unrealistic as it sounds when I absolutely starve myself and work out until I want to pass out I lose pretty quickly, and only having a couple more weeks at school, I am under a fair amount of pressure.
God if he read this I don't know how he'd react. Well honey, don't forget, I'm doing this for you too. Don't try to stop me, because if my body isn't as I want it, I will never have a clear mind and heart. This is going to make me who I want to be.
Anywho...now I must respond to those lovely comments! :)
ullalexie: Thank you so much for your support! I appreciate your belief in my persistance. And girl, neither of us will be the fat friend, let's do this. :)

Kate: Thank you for the comment! :) Those are definitely two things I just need to keep in my head, will power is my friend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment