Monday, June 13, 2011

Off to find that scale....

Hey everyone. :) Sorry I haven't been updating lately, dead week and finals week almost killed me, and this week I have been shadowing at the hospital and getting moved out and back into the house (oh joy). Well anywho, I'm still fat, but my mom and I just got memberships to the local gym and we plan on going very regularly. :) I've been trying to lay off the food, and been getting progressively better since I got out of school. Not quite as many temptations here, so it's been fairly easy. I don't know how much I weigh though, i still need to find the scale amongst the stacks of boxes in my room. But I've been saying no food with ease now so at least it's progress.
And of course, the best news for last, I'm going out tomorrow to get a little "push" for my weight loss if you know what i mean. ;)
This week I'll be with the boy at his parent's house while they are gone and maybe I'll go running or something in the neighborhood, since I am pretty sure it will be sunny there. :) I am so focused, nothing is getting in my way, especially because I don't want to be uncomfortable in all those tiny clothes at the end of this summer. :P Again, sorry for the sketchy posting schedule, wish me luck!

Stay Strong lovelies! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment