Monday, January 2, 2012

To a New Year.

Here's to us, here's to our motives, our secrets, our goals. The reason we follow one another here, comment on each other's posts, and why we can relate. Hopefully, you can relate to what I have to say here. I mean this for the first day I get back to campus and am able to use the gym and eat healthy or eat nothing at all. I will read it the day I get back for further motivation, and hopefully, you all can get some from it as well.

Today I start. After today, I won't be the fat one in the group. I won't ignore the calories my meals, or take food for a regular past time. I will become wary once more. My body will be my fixation, my self-improvement my obsession. After today, I can feel sexy again, feel beautiful. I won't change my outfit from something I really want to wear to something that doesn't show my muffin-top, but is loose and unflattering. I hate this, I need to change. Today is the day I change. I shed my old skin for a new me, a new life. All you who doubted me, you hateful bitches, you self-centered exes. You will all get a wake-up call. I will be better than you all, my discipline will make you all look bad. Yes you, who tried to take him away from me...my arms will finally be smaller than you. Yes you, who called me fat, I will look so good in clothes you will want to scream. Yes you, who thinks your current girlfriend is so much hotter, you will want to stare at me now. Yes you, who are with me, I will be able to keep your eye. I will keep this promise, so I no longer have to be ashamed of what I am, so I can go out and accomplish what I want, so I can look and feel wonderful. So I can lose what isn't me, and reveal who I truly am.

No comments:

Post a Comment