Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Kind of getting a jump start.

I'm so hungry, but I've already had some toast with Nutella on it and milk. So good to be back ladies. I must not eat...I can't been looking at thinspo for the last couple days and i can't get enough. The boyfriend and I are going to look at rings on Saturday and I want to feel somewhat fabulous. Like I deserve to look at those glamorous, romantic, shiny things. By the time we get engaged I want to be so slender....so that fat on my fingers doesn't poke out around the rings, and so it can be a small size, fitted to my slender finger.
I know my UGW: 120, but I don't know what my goal date should be. I'll be honest I am probably around 140...so I'm not sure how long it will take me to lose 20 pounds. More than a month I think obviously, but I don't want to give myself too long...I don't want to end up procrastinating. Perhaps setting mini-goals along the way is the best solution. Going to go look at more thinspo now...everything I want to be. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment