Sunday, January 22, 2012

I miss you lovelies! :D

This is my focus. I will do this and I can. I just need more self-control, I have it, I just need to implement it again. I don't give a fuck if I am always tired or I get sick again. I'm going to make this happen, and my want and obsession will give me the energy to carry one. Fuck the bitches in my life that think I can't do it or have ever made fun of me. And the exes of my current bf you are going down, he will forget you when he he sees me, after I shed all this fucking fat. This stuff that isn't me, this fat, this parasite. And fuck him, I'll show him, I will make him want me. If I have to slap him and say, "Here! Look, this is your girlfriend. See my hot body? I'm like a fucking blonde Megan Fox. Except I'm here straddling you. Want me now?"
This is gonna happen Ladies. I can do this if I am hyper aware, and I will, because I want to be hyper aware, I want this to become the focal point of my life again. Because then I don't slip up, my success makes me a million times more happy, and they make me want to get up and do it again and try harder.
I want to get to....129 by Valentine's day...at the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment