Monday, January 23, 2012

Gonna do it.

Yipee! Finished a wonderful workout! This is my last start over, after working out it made me realize how much I really wanted this. A sexy, gorgeous body. I saw this girl with a partial six-pack and a belly button ring. People like her are my motivation. So I'm going to keep doing this. I burned almost 500 calories on the elliptical and only ate about 400 so far today. So I'm running on a deficit, which is good. I just have to resist temptation at dinner, I kind of feel like having miso and a salad or something. Even though I already had miso and it has a shit ton of sodium in it, but so few calories! what to do what to do.
I was doing sit ups back in my dorm and I had that awful thought when you just start again, "Fuck, I can never do this, I am okay with my weight I guess, I'll just put it off". But in reality, how long will I put it off? How much more weight will I gain? I just have to remember that feeling of putting my zeros on, and them not fitting anymore, so I have to suck in to even get them on, I have tons of muffin top. One day, I wore them all day, and they were so tight they cut into my hip, I still have a really tiny scar from that day. So enough of this! It's also sooo much easier to work out when you have skinnier people in front of you. :) :)

-Stay beautiful lovelies <3 ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment