Sunday, June 19, 2011

Back in the saddle.

Hey loves! Just finished a killer workout at the gym here in town. Lost an itty bitty amount of weightsince I last posted, but at least it's something, right? Sooo tired...just wanted to update. :) I won't be seeing the boy for a week (or maybe even two), so I want to make as much of a drastic change between now and then. Anywho, I'm looking forward to that. :) I am praying I will be my goal weight by the time of the cruise...if not sooner. I know i will be around a lot of people by the fourth so my goal weight will be....120 by July 4th. I think that's plausible, especially for how much I will be working out now. I just have to focus, keep my eye on the prizze, and realize how much time I have left.

1 comment:

  1. good luck with your goal! keeping my fingers crossed you reach it! xx

    ReplyDelete