Monday, June 27, 2011

Heat Exhaustion?

Well hello there peoples! :)

So today I had like barely anything for breakfast, then I went to work out and I did so freaking well. Then I went tanning, but when I got home I became really nauseous and decided it might be from not eating. So I ate a small fruit cup and threw it right the hell up after. So I slept for a while and then had some soup and gatorade, and thats probably around 400 cals. Egad! Then I had a slice of cheese because I got hungry later...So I basically completely undid my workout today but I am still sure I kept it under 1000 cals today. But the problem is I got down to a lower 123 today, then jumped back to 125 after eating and drinking a bunch. I am worried I won't be 120 by the fourth, but I have a week, so I am just going to rehydrate myself tonight and keep my head up and go back in tomorrow...can't wait to finally see 122!

Stay Strong lovelies! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment