Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Yucky Number.

Final weigh in today: 136.4
Not pretty, but it's progress. My goal weight right now is 115, would it be completely insane for me to try to get too 100, 99 would be lovely, but if it is absolutely physically impossible then that leaves me for no hope. I'm 5'8"....so I' wondering if that would be completely out of the realm of sanity. Went to the gym today for the first time in forever, I'm so tired but whatever. I need to shut up about "tired" until I'm thin.
I remember last year, going to take a shower in the girl's rest/shower room. I remember washing my hair and finding strands of it tangled between my fingers. It was falling out....I wasn't sure what to think at the time...But inside, I know it made me happy. I want it back, I want to feel fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment