Monday, November 28, 2011

Pwease Read? :)

I have been gone for a while (obviously) and let me be the first person to admit that I have screwed up. I am sooooooper fat and I hate it. I just ignored my skinny wants and good eating habits, and it definitely caught up to me. I am heavier than I have been in a couple years and it is greatly distressing. I just know I have do do something or I will end up even worse than I am now, I want to feel good when I put on clothes now, instead of trying to dress up for something, trying on eight million different outfits and being unhappy with all of them and ending up crying. So I am just thinking about redoing this blog, erasing all my previous posts and renaming it, for a fresh start. Being thin and wanting to be thin is a part of me and I can't ignore it because all this pressure starts building up and it makes me miserable, especially when I know I'm not doing anything to improve my situation. I just wanted to put this information out there to those who may still be following because I don't want to just leave you guys, I feel like we are all working towards a somewhat common goal and we support one another. Any feedback would be great and I miss you all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment