Thursday, December 8, 2011

Chocolate Thunder from Down Under

I dunno about you, but I think that is about the worst dessert name ever. We went to Outback tonight and I was in front of my mom and bf so I had to eat. Also, the last few days being home have been hard, I have probably gained, hopefully not too much though since I have been trying to not completely gorge myself. I'm going to try and figure out this tread-climber thing my mom has and use it at home, since I know its going to be a lot more accessible than going to the gym every day. Then I'll just try to have salad every time I eat out, pretty simple really, I unfortunately didn't even consider it tonight. :( Minor setback, but I'm going to keep working!
Lofty idea, but I at least want to be able to send some portfolio shots into some agencies this summer. It really is a fantasy, but I would absolutely love it and it's something that will help me work towards my goal and drive me, so whatever works right?

Love you all, stay strong! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment